selling your business
The Startup Builder is a full-service M&A firm focused on providing sell-side and buy-side advisory services to companies. We have closed deals in a broad range of industries and countries and maintained offices in 15 countries and 9 U.S. cities.
Our approach to selling and acquiring companies is targeted and global. Our success is based on providing each of our clients with opportunities and options other M&A firms cannot deliver.
We encourage sellers to take advantage of our Free Value Assessment of your company by completing and submitting the form on that page, and you will be contacted by one of our managing directors who can give you a likely range of value for your business.
- 3 Partners with their team of experts work on every deal – Underwriting, Marketing & Closing
- Innovative 150 Day Timeline Driven Auction establishes the Closing Date upfront
- (After launch: 21-day Bid Acceptance Period)
- Underwriting in the first 30 days greatly reduces the odds of negative surprises
- (Quality of Earnings Analysis included)
- Proprietary database of 4,500 private equity groups and 350,000 strategic companies quickly identifies the greatest number of buyers
- (Customized to 15,000 - 25,000 contacts per deal)
- Powerful Marketing Video to Showcase Your Company
- 2–Day Management Meeting Training: Clients Learn Best Practices Selling their Business
Franchise your business
Our experience, knowledge, personal attention, and quality of work are the best in this field. We have long term relationships with our clients.
With our guidance, our clients have sold thousands of franchises.
All of the work that we do - planning/research/disclosure documents/operations control manuals/marketing and selling programs - is interrelated. Our entire staff works closely together to help you.
When The Startup Builder works with an entrepreneur or emerging franchisor, we equip our partner with all the tools and knowledge you need to build a successful franchised business. With our guidance and knowledge gained from 30 years of franchise experience, managing five franchise brands and growing to $1 billion in system-wide sales, promising franchisors and entrepreneurs can have the skill set and confidence to build a solid foundation to reach their full potential.